All-National Honor Ensemble Registration Deadline - May 15
LESS THAN ONE MONTH LEFT TO APPLY! The NAfME All-National Honor Ensembles represent the top performing high school musicians in each state across the country. This year’s program will take place November 5-8 at The Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Students may audition for the following ensembles:
• Concert Band — conducted by Rodney Dorsey
• Symphony Orchestra — conducted by Nobuyoshi Yasuda
• Mixed Choir — conducted by Frances Fonza
• Jazz Ensemble — conducted by Todd Stoll, with Guest Soloist Terell Stafford
• Guitar Ensemble — conducted by Chuck Hulihan
• Modern Band — conducted by Tony Sauza
Students and directors will have the opportunity to meet with the nation's top music programs, conservatories, and universities at NAfME’s fourth-annual All-National Honor Ensembles College Fair. Students may also participate in mock auditions led by the U.S. Army Bands and U.S. Marine Corps Music Program.
The deadline to apply is May 15, 2020, at 11:59 PM EDT. To learn more, visit https://nafme.org/ANHE.
If you have any questions, please contact HonorEnsembles@nafme.org.