Register to Attend
This page contains information on fees, membership, registration requirements, payment options, and hours of operation for on-site registration.
Graduate Credit Registration
Conference attendees may receive graduate credit for their participation through Gordon College's Graduate Music Education Program. Please visit http://www.gordon.edu/mmea for more information and to register online for grad credit.
|Registration Type||Early Registration *||On-Site Registration|
|Clinician (must register by 12/15/14)**||$100||N/A|
|NAfME Collegiate Member||$10||$10|
|Saturday Only (8 AM - 2 PM) <--note new time!||$75||$75|
*Early registrations must be received by February 25, 2015.
**Clinicians and Panel Moderators must register for the conference in advance at the reduced fee of $100.
Who Must Register for the Conference?
- Those attending sessions:
- parents of participating students, if the parents wish to attend conference sessions.
- Those participating in sessions. This includes:
- Panel members
- Clinicians (at the reduced rate of $100). The category of clinician includes:
b. moderators of panels, and
c. conductors of demo groups.
- Conductors of Casual Concerts register for the conference at the Clinician rate.
- Non-members who are asked to participate in a panel and who are not music educators, such as a Superintendent of Schools, president of a parent group, etc. If these persons wish to attend sessions other than the one(s) in which they are participating, they must register for the conference.
- Conductors of Concert Hours receive complimentary conference registration.
- Retired Member: Must have a valid NAfME retired member number.
- Collegiate Member: Must have a valid NAfME student number.
- Collegiate Non-Member: Must have a valid student ID, must be an undergraduate music student in a teacher education program at a college or university, and must not be employed full time as a teacher.
- Co-clinicians: No more than two persons total who are co-presenting a session; includes the primary clinician.
- Panel: Consists of at least three and no more than four members. The panel members must register as conference attendees. The moderator of the panel registers as a clinician.
- Demo Groups: Demo groups are small ensembles that present musical demonstrations as part of a session by a clinician. Due to space constraints we cannot accommodate ensembles larger than 20 musicians or singers. These are not performances.
Requirements for Demo Groups
- Demo groups must provide music stands and instruments.
- If a piano is needed it must appear in the session equipment request.
- Demo groups may not have audience members due to space constraints. They may, however, have a reasonable number (1-6) of chaperones in attendance.
- Conductors of demo groups are expected to register as clinicians or co-clinicians by the clinician registration deadline.
Who Must be a NAfME Member to participate?
- moderators of panels,
- conductors of demo groups,
- conductors of Casual Concerts,
- conductors of Concert Hours.
Early registration ends February 25, 2015. Forms and payment must be received by that date to qualify for the early registration discount.
|Day||Date||Registration Times||Registration Desk Location|
|Wednesday||March 18, 2015||7:00 PM - 9:00 PM||World Trade Center, Harbor Level|
|Thursday||March 19, 2015||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM||World Trade Center, Harbor Level|
|Friday||March 20, 2015||7:00 AM - 3:00 PM||World Trade Center, Harbor Level|
|Saturday||March 21, 2015||7:00 AM - 11:00 AM||World Trade Center, Harbor Level|