To enable each student to pursue their education by providing instruction and appropriately managing the classroom environment in the absence of the regular classroom teacher (Piano and String Ensemble classes).
• Maintain a positive learning environment while delivering instruction and implementing lesson plans in line with District’s goals, policies and procedures for student achievement.
• Maintains the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned.
• Follows and supports all District and school policies, rules, and procedures.
• Reports to the main office upon arrival at the school building to determine the assignment of the day.
• Supervises students to ensure their safety and welfare.
• Reports any student related injury, accident, illness, discipline problem Administration immediately or as soon as is reasonably.
• Reports in writing on the day's activities at the conclusion of each teaching day.
• Maintains the confidentiality of the position including all student and school personnel information.
• Other related duties as assigned by the building administrator.
Apply on schoolspring.com JOB ID: 3007662