NEMA is seeking a dedicated special needs music teacher looking for a long-term commitment to our reputable academy.
Benefits of teaching at New England Music Academy;
• Teachers are paid whether students show up for lessons or not
• Teachers never have to deal with policy, payment, or scheduling issues
• We work hard to fill your schedule for you
• Growth and earning opportunities beyond regular teaching hours.
• We will never charge you rental, marketing or other fees to be a part of our team
Essential characteristics of qualified teachers:
• Warm, friendly persona and a love for teaching
• A fun, energetic approach to teaching
• Timeliness, organization and communication skills, school spirit
• Experience teaching all ages and all levels in groups and one on one
• Degree in music or experience equivalent
How to Apply
• Email a cover letter and tell us about your teaching philosophy
• Attach your resume