You are not logged in
|701||Piano Instructor Opportunities - Andover / Burlington||The Real School of Music is seeking world-class piano instructors to join t...more|
The Real School of Music is seeking world-class piano instructors to join the faculty of our Andover and Burlington locations.
Real School, an innovative, growth-oriented leader in private musical instrument instruction, represents much more than weekly music lessons. Real School has been described as being like a "health club for musicians" - where students of all ages belong to a living, breathing music education and performing arts community.
We are looking for experienced piano instructors - for a minimum of 3-4 days/eves per week, which would include availability on Saturday. (Monday, Wednesday & Saturday specifically for our Andover location.)
Please visit our website Employment page for more about Real School and position requirements: http://www.therealschoolofmusic.com/music-teaching-jobs
If you want the security and benefits of being an employee with a career path, and if you want to become part of an elite team shaping the future of music education, please upload your personalized cover letter and resume directly to this link: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=7775aef0779f43e7a494352222f89357
~Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster.
~Please, no phone calls about this job!
~Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
|NULL||PT||The Real School of Music||Andover and Burlington||MA||careers@||firstname.lastname@example.org||2017-06-19||2017-10-23|
|662||General Music/High School Band, Jazz Band||o plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a le...more|
o plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential, in accordance with Massachusetts Frameworks.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans
• Establish and communicate clear goals and objectives for all learning activities
• Prepare classroom for class activities
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resource4s for use in educational
• Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students
varying learning needs
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment use
relevant technology to support instruction
• Observe and evaluate students performance and development
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
• Provide appropriate feedback on work
• Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development
• Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, and
• Prepare required reports on students and activities in a timely manner
• manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing clear
guidelines and procedures
• Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of
• Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
• Provide student encouragement and support
• Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
• Provide coverage for assigned duties
• Be on time for all classes, meetings and duties
• Follow teacher dress guidelines
• Complete paperwork in a timely manner for all requests of leave
• Complete purchase order for all requested supplies and expenses
• Maintain professional relationship with students, colleagues, parents and
• Communicate any concerns to students, parents, supervisor, administration,
and/or counseling staff, when appropriate.
• Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents
regarding student progress and student needs
• Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and
methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities
• Set annual goals with supervisor and work towards completing them
Specific to Music Program
Candidate should be of a proactive nature with the ability to develop a comprehensive music program with varied knowledge of musical instruments and the ability to instruct in the use of those instruments.
High energy level
Organizing and planning
Attention to detail
High work standards
Clear verbal and written communication skills
"The Global Learning Charter Public School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, limited English proficiency, disability, veteran status, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation or housing status."
|FT||NULL||Globa Learning Charter Public School||New Bedford||Massachusetts||Amanda Castroemail@example.com||2017-05-15||2017-12-31|
|630||Music Director (Church)||Position Title Music Director
Start Date April, 2017
Position Title Music Director
Start Date April, 2017
Music is an integral and important part of our church. The Music Director needs to lead the congregation in music and encourage those who have musical gifts to share them and enhance the worship experience for everyone. The position includes, but not limited to, the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Select hymns, preludes, offertories, and postludes for all Sunday and special services, such as Advent, Christmas, Ash Wednesday, Lent, Holy Week, Easter, etc.
2. Play the organ and piano for all Sunday and special services as required. There is one 10:00 service every Sunday.
3. Select and purchase choir anthems, through the church account. Conduct one choir rehearsal per week from mid-August through mid-June.
4. Meet with Pastor on a regular basis, or as needed, to go over hymn selections, liturgy changes, service formats, all as may be required.
5. Attend monthly Worship and Music Committee meetings.
6. Maintain and organize music in the music library.
7. Oversee maintenance of the church's musical instruments (one organ and two grand pianos).
8. Music Director has the right of first refusal for weddings and funerals.
|NULL||PT||Zion Lutheran Church ||Plymouth||Massachusetts||James Doylefirstname.lastname@example.org||2017-03-28||2018-03-01|
|496||Organist/Choir Director||Old South Union Church, S. Weymouth, Mass; Organist and Choir Director;
Old South Union Church, S. Weymouth, Mass; Organist and Choir Director;
Part-Time employment 10-12 hours per week; Candidate should have knowledge of choral and organ literature of many styles; be an advanced performer on organ and piano; coordinate music with ministers and church calendar; Organ is Austin Organ, Opus 2739 (1990)with three manuels, 31 ranks, and antiphonal stops; Salary commensurate with education and experience.
|NULL||PT||S. Weymouth||Massachusetts||A. Douglas Wauchope||2017-06-23||2017-12-31|