Treble Concert - Weather Announcement
Friday, March 1 -- 3:00 PM We are in the middle of an outstanding All-State Conference and High School Concert Festival in Boston and we look forward to another great afternoon, evening and day tomorrow!
Unfortunately, it seems that we may get some snow tomorrow morning so we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Treble Choir Rehearsal and Concert scheduled for tomorrow in Boston with the possibility of rescheduling it on a future date.[see more]
We have notified the teachers and families involved in the Treble Choir program, but wanted to reach out to let you know that all other events at the Conference and at the High School Festival will continue as planned tonight and tomorrow.
Saturday registration for the All-State Conference tomorrow will be held from 7:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m. and the All-State Concert will still take place beginning at 1:00 p.m. at Symphony Hall.
Please know the decision to cancel the Treble Choir Concert was a difficult one and we appreciate your understanding.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Sincerely, Michael LaCava firstname.lastname@example.org